[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2016 Evergreen International Conference - Program Interest Survey

Jonathan Furr furrjt at forsyth.cc
Wed Sep 9 14:24:45 EDT 2015

Hello Evergreen Community!

The next Evergreen conference will be here before you know it.  Save these
dates!

2016 Evergreen International Conference

Raleigh, NC

April 20-23, 2016

(Pre-conference activities on Wednesday, April 20)

We are well underway here in North Carolina preparing for the conference
and we hope everyone is looking forward to it as much as we are.
Registration information will be available soon.

The committee will be sending out the call for program proposals later this
month and we hope to get lots of responses for some great program
sessions.  Before we send out the official call, however, we wanted to get
some input from the Evergreen community on topics people would like to see
presented at the conference.  We’ll take all the suggestions we receive,
consolidate them, and include the list of topics in the official call for
proposals to hopefully inspire ideas for presentations.

So, if there is a particular topic you would love to know more about or
have an idea for a round-table discussion, let us know.  From end-user
topics that would be beneficial to front-line Evergreen users to the more
technical subjects, we want any and all aspects of Evergreen the community
is interested in learning about.  To see programs from the last conference,
visit the 2015 conference schedule page here:
http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg15/schedule/.

Please respond directly to myself (furrjt at forsyth.cc) or Jennifer Dale (
Jennifer.Dale at davidsoncountync.gov) with your suggestions.  We look forward
to hearing from you!

Best,

Jonathan Furr - Forsyth County Public Library
Co-Chair - Program Committee
2016 Evergreen International Conference
336.703.3045