[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Soft Stalling - PINES hold white-paper

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Thu Sep 10 10:30:16 EDT 2015

Hi Josh,
I have that diagram and a few others in a public gliffy account.
Please feel free to use anything below with attribution to Grace
Dunbar/Equinox.  Thanks!

http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/2218308  (Record Specificity in Evergreen)
http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/2066811  (Holds Targeting and
Opportunistic Capture)