[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Soft Stalling - PINES hold white-paper

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Sep 10 16:09:37 EDT 2015

Josh,

Here is another ESI presentation on how holds work, it is aptly called
"How Holds Works" from 2012.

Go to this link...

http://esilibrary.com/how-holds-work/#sthash.ddRAAA3c.dpbs

Then click on the link towards the bottom left called "How holds work"
to download the presentation (pptx) file. Note that the presentation
has a lot of speaker notes with useful information.

Take care,
Yamil

--

Yamil Suarez, MCS