[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SQL Pre-Conference

Rogan Hamby rhamby at esilibrary.com
Fri Apr 8 11:36:48 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I'll be doing a session on SQL at the pre-conference that is a follow up to
the one done last year.  During the course of events we will talk about
concepts of SQL reporting aimed at those who might be initially intimidated
and look at how to build and troubleshoot various reports.  As a part of
this if anyone has any questions they would like to ask in advance so that
we can address them during the session I've made a survey for that:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5GNPWRP

I've already gotten some questions via email and you're welcome to send me
questions that way as well as well as bring them with you to the event.

Rogan R. Hamby, Data and Project Analyst
Equinox - Open Your Library
rogan at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS | www.esilibrary.com