[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] DIG Meetings at the Evergreen Conference

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Fri Apr 8 13:45:46 EDT 2016

Hello all,

The Documentation Interest Group will be meeting Wednesday, April
20th, at the Evergreen conference to talk about DIG, the Documentation
Re-Organization Project, and documentation for Evergreen 2.10.  If you
have any interest in getting involved in DIG or just want to know more
please join us.

We will be meeting during the lunch break on Wednesday.  If you are
interested in joining us please fill in this poll by April 14th
(Thursday) so we have an idea of numbers -
http://doodle.com/poll/kapzrvtmt3c3c6un

We will also be meeting in the evening on Wednesday.  If you are
interested in meeting in the evening please fill out this poll by
April 14th (Thursday) to decide on a start time -
http://doodle.com/poll/9yv3p9qvhqn7pyss

As well, there will be space for us to work together during the day
Wednesday.  More information regarding that will come via email or
will be available at the conference.

Not coming to conference this year?  You can still get involved in
DIG.  DIG meets regularly on IRC and meeting dates are posted to the
Evergreen lists.  (Quick Start Guide to IRC -
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:irc-quick-start)
Questions about DIG?  Email us at
open-ils-documentation at list.georgialibraries.org or find us on the
Evergreen wiki -