[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] a flurry of newbie questions

Justin Hopkins 📖 justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Sun Apr 10 13:26:31 EDT 2016

Tom,

If you can manage it on such short notice I'd highly recommend the
Evergreen conference, which is right around the corner.

https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg16/

Sitting down with a group of people at the conference and chatting for
a while would save you many, many hours of email :-)

Cheers,
Justin

--
Regards,