[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New EOB Members

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Mon Apr 11 10:28:48 EDT 2016

Many thanks to everyone in the community who participated in the Evergreen
Oversight Board elections last week.  I'm pleased to announce that the new
EOB members are Ron Gagnon, Garry Collum, Terran McCanna, and Mike
Rylander.
Congratulations to our new members and welcome!

And thank you to Yamil, Andrea, Chris, and Chauncey who have been fantastic
Board members and contributed greatly to the Oversight Board and the
Community over the past three years.

The new EOB member terms will begin on April 23.

Sincerely,
Grace

--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President