[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] survey - last reminder

Rogan Hamby rhamby at esilibrary.com
Mon Apr 11 09:48:12 EDT 2016

OK, you only have to put up with me reminding you about the survey this one
last time.  First, I would like to thank everyone who has already
responded.  We have had a lot of great responses already but we want to
create as complete a picture as possible.

So ....

The Evergreen Outreach Committee is asking anyone who can to respond to the
first annual community survey.  If you are a member of a consortium we only
need one response for the entire consortium.

The information is for an annual report that we will present at the
conference each year.  Additionally, the information will help us have a
better image of the community as a whole.  We will also use it to create
materials aimed at creating an accurate picture of our community.

We have kept the survey short and simple and should only take a few
moments.  Thank you in advance.

The survey can be accessed here:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5MZWBYY

The deadline will be this Friday, April 15th.  You can send them in anytime
in the evening on the 15th but sometime the next day on the 16th (EST) I
will start collecting the data and using it to layout the report.  Thanks!

Rogan R. Hamby, Data and Project Analyst
Equinox - Open Your Library
rogan at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS | www.esilibrary.com