[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Shiny new EG server, shiny new 500 error

Justin P Degenaars jpdegenaars at vcu.edu
Mon Apr 18 09:40:50 EDT 2016

Hello Dan,
So I was out on friday as I was sick. Today, I came in and its running. Do
people have problems with it just taking a while to spin up fully?

Justin Degenaars

*Please email all technology and copy requests, questions, and problems
to bushelp at vcu.edu <bushelp at vcu.edu>.*
Justin P. Degenaars
System administrator\Supervisor

Virginia Commonwealth University
School of Business--Technology Services
301 West Main Street--Room B2131F
PO BOX 844000
Richmond, Virginia 23284-4000
804.828.*7177* (D) 804.828.8884 (F) 804.828.4059 (Help Desk)

never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information.