[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Follow-up on search focus groups

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Apr 18 20:17:00 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I've finally compiled notes from the four IRC focus group discussions we
had last month and have posted them at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=scratchpad:search:focus_groups:summary

In some cases, the improvements suggested were for functionality that is
already available through configuration or were for general catalog
improvements that were more directly related to UI than to search. I
have separated those suggestions out into different sections of the wiki
page.

If you participated in the discussion, could you please ensure I
included any ideas your raised during the discussion? I tried to cover
everything, and, if there was an oversight, it was unintentional.

Thank you. I hope to see many of you later this week!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator