[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Copy Count Display

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Mon Aug 22 13:47:34 EDT 2016

Hello,

We have some of our copy statuses such as Lost set to not be visible is the public OPAC.

The copies are visible in the client.  However on the title search results screen the copies are not included in the copy count display for the library if the search is done at the system/consortia level, for example the 0 of 1 count available at the Library.

If searched at the library level the 0 of 1 count available displays as shown below.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D1FC7B.09C41F40]

Is it possible to have the copy count display for the library when searched at the system level for copies with statuses that are set invisible?  For staff this is helpful.

Thanks.
Joan

Joan Kranich
Member Services Supervisor