[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fines conundrum

John Clark berek at tds.net
Fri Dec 2 10:02:33 EST 2016

Hi folks,

At least two of our member libraries in the Maine Balsam Consortium are
perplexed and vexed. I've copied their problem below in hopes someone in
the Evergreen world might have experienced (and solved) a similar issue.
I thank all in advance for any shared wisdom.

Regards,
John R. Clark-treasurer, Maine Balsam Library consortium

Evergreen no longer adds fines to a patron’s account.  When an item is
returned and checked in it shows that a fine has accrued, but when we go
to that patron’s account there is nothing under bills……But click on
bills and  overdues are there!  It started at first just on movies and
now its books as well. How can we get accrued fines to show?

--
Retired librarian, author, freelance editor, book reviewer
https://www.facebook.com/wizardofhartland