[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Re-organizing the Evergreen Documentation meeting

Meme Marlow mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:50:48 EST 2016

Hello, Jane.

I had signed up to be a participant at this meeting, but due to a family
emergency I was not able to attend. Were there minutes taken from the
meeting or can someone forward on notes taken? I would still like to
participate and hopefully this will be the last family emergency I have for
a very very very very long time.

Thanks, Meme

Meme Marlow
Worch Memorial Public Library