[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Re-organizing the Evergreen Documentation meeting

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Thu Feb 11 15:23:28 EST 2016

Hi Meme,

Thanks so much for getting in touch, and I am so sorry to hear about
your family emergency!

The minutes and logs are here:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:reorg_2014

It's great to hear that you are interested in participating!  Here are
the two main areas we need work right now:
* Compiling questions for a survey for end-users of Evergreen,
which'll help to identify how they would ideally use documentation.
You can contribute on this page:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:reorg_2014:survey-questions
.  If you don't have an account on the wiki, you can email
docs at evergreen-ils.org to get set up.
* Participating in two workgroups, one of which will be compiling a
"book" for circ desk staff; one of which will be compiling a "book"
for sysadmins who use the staff client.  If you'd like to get plugged
into either one of those conversations, let me know!

Best wishes for peace for your family,

  -Jane