[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] First Bug Squashing Day of 2016

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Feb 19 16:35:42 EST 2016

Hi all,

We're due for another Bug Squashing Day. With the 2.10 release on its
way, I would like to schedule our next Bug Squashing Day for sometime
between beta and the Release Candidate so that we have time to address
those bugs that may come out in beta.

I have posted a Doodle poll at http://doodle.com/poll/h8u5zxes4ku52wpq.
Let us know when you're available to help us squash bugs.

For those who are new to Bug Squashing Day, it's a day when volunteers
in the Evergreen community work together to try to resolve bugs in the
system. You don't need to be a developer to help on Bug Squashing Day.
If you are familiar with Evergreen, you can help us confirm bugs or test
bug fixes that are ready to go into Evergreen.
More information is available at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Thank you!
Kathy