[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] First Bug Squashing Day of 2016

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Feb 25 14:09:03 EST 2016

Hi all,

The date of the next community Bug Squashing Day will be Friday, March 4.

If you need a Sandbox to test a bug fix on that day, please fill out the
Sandbox Request form by the end of the day Tuesday, March 2. The request
form is available at http://goo.gl/forms/fVVhWtAiW6.

More information about bug squashing day is available at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing.

Thanks all!
Kathy

--