[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.9.2 Released

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Feb 22 10:14:09 EST 2016

A big thank you to Jason and to everyone else who contributed to this
release.  As a "non-code" person, I really can't express how much I
appreciate the work you all do, and the responsibility that the Release
Manager takes on.  Y'all really rock.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 10:11 AM, Jason Stephenson <jstephenson at mvlc.org>
wrote:

> On behalf of everyone who contributed code to this release, you
> are most welcome!
>
> Evergreen is a team effort and a number of people contributed to
> making this release possible.  Please see the release notes for
> the acknowledgments that are too numerous to list here.
>

> Quoting "McCanna, Terran" <tmccanna at georgialibraries.org>:
>
> Thank you for all of your work, Jason!
>>

>> Terran McCanna
>> PINES Program Manager
>> Georgia Public Library Service
>> 1800 Century Place, Suite 150
>> Atlanta, GA 30345
>> 404-235-7138
>> tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org/>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I've Read
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>