[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Re-organizing the Evergreen Documentation meeting

Meme Marlow mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:00:32 EST 2016

Ok, I am good with helping with the sysadmin group. So I have looked at the
wiki. Is there certain things that need to be done? Are you still
generating conversations about the goals? Any feedback on this would be
great.

My spare time is limited and I currently am able to work some additional
things in, so now would be a good time to start working on this.

Thanks, Meme

mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
www.worch.lib.oh.us

Now reading: Uprooted by Naomi Novik