[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Re-organizing the Evergreen Documentation meeting

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Tue Feb 16 16:30:23 EST 2016

Thanks, Meme.  I think that your voice would be great to have in the
sysadmin discussion, *particularly* if you're still learning about
that side of Evergreen.  I think that gives you an especially critical
eye for what is missing from our current documentation.

You can add to the re-organized sysadmin manual here:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:reorg_2014:system_admin