[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How can I fix 'libdb' things?

윤현탁 dhtmxh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:23:20 EST 2016

I`m trying to installing Evergreen 2.9 on Ubuntu 14.04 and amazon EC2.

I followed installation document and finish that steps but website occurs
an error(500).

By setting-tester.pl, it told me libdb-pgsql driver is not found.

/etc/ld.so.conf file`s contents is only "include
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/opensrf.conf",

and /etc/ld.so.conf.d/opensrf.conf includes only "/openils/lib".

After this error, i downloaded libdb file and driver(
http://libdbi.sourceforge.net/download.html) and installed/type 'ldconfig'
as root but setting tester returns same output.

What can I do to fix it?