[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How can I fix 'libdb' things?

윤현탁 dhtmxh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 01:08:32 EST 2016

Thank you, Chris.

Machine looks like installed 'libdbd', but web page still returns same
error(500).

log file(in /var/log/apache2/) doesn`t contain any error...

what log file I should check?

Can you give me a hand?

P.S. OpenSRF things and Evergreen components looks like run normally. on
opensrf account, osrf_control --start-all --localhost command returns no
error(osrfsys.log), and on srfsh prompt, login into evergreen returns
'SUCCESS'.