[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about translation

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Thu Jan 7 08:03:28 EST 2016

On 01/07/2016 03:51 AM, 윤현탁 wrote:
> Hi all.
> Now I installed Evergreen, and try to translation.
>
> Is translation can be done via launchpad only?
>
> I downloaded po files and usuing 'po editor'.
>
> I want to apply translations on my local server before upload
> launchpad to check them.
>
> Sorry for my poor English grammer. I don`t know you can understand.. :(

You can certainly test locally.  Just make sure you have the following
in place.

1.) an entry in config.i18n_locale for the language.

2.) the .po file in the locale directory, probably /openils/var/data/locale/

3.) Apache config pointing to the .po file, probably
/etc/apache2/eg_vhost.conf
  Something like:
     PerlAddVar OILSWebLocale "es_es"
     PerlAddVar OILSWebLocale "/openils/var/data/locale/es-ES.po"