[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Join us in Boston!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jan 7 17:08:38 EST 2016

Are you going to ALA Midwinter in Boston this weekend? If so, we invite
Evergreen users, enthusiasts, or those who are just interested in
learning more about this great open-source library system to join us for
a meetup this Saturday at Stan Getz Library, Berklee College of Music.
The meetup is scheduled for 4:30 to 6 p.m. Saturday, January 9.

Here are some of the activities you can look forward to at the meetup

We'll look at some of the new features that have been added to Evergreen
in the most-recent release.
2.10 Release Manager Galen Charlton will talk about plans for the March
Evergreen release.
We'll share some community highlights from the past year.
We'll talk about any other Evergreen or open-source issues and questions
that are on people's minds.
There are two ways to get to the Stan Getz Library:

Best option if coming from the convention center:
Take the ALA Shuttle to the Sheraton Boston stop (Route 5). The bus will
drop you off on Dalton St. Walk towards Belvidere Street, where you will
take a right. Take a right when you reach Massachusetts Ave. The library
is located on the right at 142 Massachusetts Avenue.

Public transportation:
Take the MBTA green line (B, C, or D) to the Hynes Convention Center
stop. As you leave the subway station, take a left on Massachusetts
Avenue. The library is located on the left at 142 Massachusetts Avenue.
Since the school is still on break, the library is closed, but Yamil
Suarez will be available to escort everyone to the meeting room. If
nobody is at the door when you arrive, call Yamil at 617-748-2617.

Feel free to send any questions along to Kathy Lussier at
klussier at masslnc.org.

We look forward to seeing you at Midwinter!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator