[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] When does the EG Academics group want to meet at the 2016 conference?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Jan 11 16:00:46 EST 2016

Hello,

The 2016 Evergreen conference organizers just asked me when would the
academics group like to meet during the conference[1]. The conference
takes place April 20-23, 2016.

https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg16/

We could request to meet during a session slot (about 45 minutes) in
the conference schedule designated for your group, or we could meet
during lunch or a break-time. We can also agree to request a session
longer than 45 minutes at this early junction if we feel it is
necessary.

I personally prefer to meet at a time that does not conflict with any
sessions. For example, we could choose to meet before the conference
start at breakfast, during lunch,  or right after the last sessions on
Thursday or Friday of that week.

What do folks think?

Thanks,
Yamil

P.S. Don't forget to vote on the (free) Doodle poll for the next
academics group meeting in February. The topic will again be reserves.

http://doodle.com/poll/xehxaxpwg4bxydem