[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self-Registration and Immediate Access to Services

Justin Hopkins 📖 justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Jan 29 14:51:44 EST 2016

To go off on a bit of a tangent (it's related, I promise) there is also the
issue of Evergreen offering a way to validate users without them being
physically present at the library.

As more and more of our resources are electronic, it makes sense to have a
form of electronic patron validation as well. It may be a good solution to
both of these issues if our self-registration form had the ability to use a
webcam to take a picture of a person and their ID with valid address.

Justin

--
Regards,
Justin