[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] All permission groups deleted?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Jul 5 13:09:45 EDT 2016

Thomas,

 Very interesting!     And completely confusing.     What I think you are saying is that it is possible to delete the GROUP, but meanwhile all the actual permissions are still in the system?

  When evergreen was started, it has two main permission groups.    Patrons and Users.    Our patrons group is still there, but the whole group of Users is gone and as far as I can tell, so are the actual permission profiles that were under that group.    Cataloger, Catalog Administrator, Circulation Administrator, Systems Administrator, etc.

 It would seem to me that what you are saying makes sense, that of course you cannot delete the actual permission profile if there are users attached to that profile.   But is it possible to delete the whole group AND all the permission profiles underneath can go away?

  Thanks!

Jennifer