[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] All permission groups deleted?

Rogan Hamby rhamby at esilibrary.com
Tue Jul 5 16:28:33 EDT 2016

There aren't visibility flags for hiding permission groups in the staff
client, no.

I can imagine something like a major hardware failure corrupting data and
perhaps doing this though it's unlikely.  With that said unlikely things
happen routinely somewhere with all the servers running in the world.

A person with database rights could certainly accomplish it but it would be
purely armchair theorizing with no evidence to say what a person might have
done.

rogan at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS | www.esilibrary.com