[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] List of new items in catalog and how to get them on to your web page

Mina Edmondson medmondson at yorklibraries.org
Thu Jul 28 09:46:36 EDT 2016

I recall that someone at EV16 mentioned a report that they run on a routine basis that lists all the new items recently added to their catalog. This report is used to generate a feed to their web page that shows the title, author, book cover and links back to the item in the catalog.

York County Libraries in Pennsylvania has been using a third party vendor to complete this process and is interested in doing this internally with our new website up grade.

Does anyone have the report available and the coding needed to do the integration? I would like to feed this information to our website developer or at least make the connection.

Mina C. Edmondson
District Consultant
York/Adams District
medmondson at yorklibraries.org