[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Repeated Override Entry

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlcstaff.org
Wed Jun 8 09:27:26 EDT 2016

I believe some patron-oriented permissions will auto-override, but it won't remember secondary authentication to do so. So if you have the override permissions already some of the overrides should be able to be remembered for that session.

The person doing the checkouts not having permission would be more of an issue, but using "Operator Change" to switch to the higher permission person could alleviate the repeated password entries at least.

Thomas Berezansky
Assistant Network Administrator
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium
4 High ST, Suite 175