[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging, Serials, Acquisitions help requested

K. Milfajt kmilfajt at mchenrylibrary.org
Sat Jun 11 17:45:07 EDT 2016

Hello,

My library is a member of the CCS (Cooperative Computer Services)
consortium, which serves 24 public libraries in the north and northwest
suburbs of Chicago.  We are currently in an evaluation process of vendors,
and are considering Evergreen open source software amongst our options.

The kind folks at Equinox set up a couple of demonstrations for our
consortium, featuring public access and technical services.

I am looking for individuals who would be willing to communicate with me
off list regarding questions that I have regarding the cataloging, serials
and acquisitions modules.

I appreciate any and all help that you are willing to give.

Best regards,

--
Kathy Milfajt
Technical Services Assistant Manager
kmilfajt at mchenrylibrary.org

Opinions stated here are personal and may not reflect the policy of
the McHenry Public Library District.

"Yesterday's Wisdom; Today's Knowledge; Tomorrow's Dreams"