[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permission code EVERYTHING

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Jun 22 14:10:15 EDT 2016

> There were some bugs that were fixed a few years ago, but there could be
> some lingering places where the checks are not taking EVERYTHING into
> account, though I doubt it.

For fun, I tried adding a Consortial-depth EVERYTHING permission to a
patron account on a test system along with a working location, and
could not break anything despite my normal chaos powers.  It may have
been the old super_user flag that I remember not working with
pcrud-based calls.

--
Jason Etheridge