[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Material Recovery Reports

Sharon Douglas douglass at exchange.larl.org
Mon Mar 7 10:20:02 EST 2016

Good Morning Everyone,

We use Unique Management for our material recovery efforts and I'd like to create some reports showing the success of these efforts.
Are any of you, who use the same material recovery vendor, willing to share your reports?
If so, please reply with screen shots of your report setup.

Sharon Douglas - Automation Coordinator for Lake Agassiz Regional Library
118 5th St S * Moorhead, MN 56560 * 218-233-3757 ext 138
douglass at exchange.larl.org
Imagine all possibilities. Explore the world. Awaken your mind.