[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Friendly reminder: Documentation re-organization meeting today

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Mon Mar 7 12:40:02 EST 2016

Hi all,

Folks interested in the Documentation Re-org will be meeting on the
#evergreen IRC channel today at 11am Pacific / 12pm Mountain / 1pm
Central / 2pm Eastern.

The agenda is here:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:reorg_2014:agenda_2016-03-07

Looking forward to having you there!