[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] DIG needs your help.

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Tue Mar 8 11:50:04 EST 2016

The Documentation Interest Group is in need of your help.  We need your
opinions and suggestions.

In that respect we developed the Evergreen Documentation Requirements Survey
for you. Please help us out.

http://svy.mk/1pvHGzR

Fill free to widely distribute this survey to all those involved in
Evergreen, share it with those in your library/office, amongst yourselves,
and where ever else you think is appropriate. We are looking for the
opinions of not only those who administer Evergreen, but the users also.

DIG thanks you for participating in this endeavor.

Lynn Floyd
 <mailto:lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org> lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library