[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.10 release candidate ready for testing

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Mar 15 13:05:08 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have an installation of the 2.10 release candidate available on a
MassLNC VM if anyone wants to test staff client or public catalog
functions before Thursday's full release.

The client can be downloaded at:
http://mlnc3.mvlcstaff.org/updates/manualupdate.html

The catalog can be accessed from:
http://mlnc3.mvlcstaff.org/eg/opac/home

The admin login is:
admin / evergreen123

You can also use any of the Concerto logins available at:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:concerto_logins

I intend to test acquisitions workflows between now and Thursday. It
would be great if others could pitch in by running through other workflows.

Thanks!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier