[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.10 release candidate ready for testing

Bob Wicksall bwicksall at pls-net.org
Tue Mar 15 13:05:37 EDT 2016

Found a missing semicolon in:
0953.function.unapi-bre.external-includes.sql

on line:

SELECT evergreen.upgrade_deps_block_check('0953', :eg_version)

Error:

BEGIN
psql:0953.function.unapi-bre.external-includes.sql:153: ERROR: syntax error at or near "CREATE"
LINE 2: CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION unapi.bre (
^
ROLLBACK

Bob Wicksall
Computer and Network Services Manager