[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Wowbrary Script Error

Melissa Ceraso mceraso at biblio.org
Wed Mar 16 12:20:29 EDT 2016

Hello,

We altered a Wowbrary SQL script to fix a few errors that were occurring
for some of our Wowbrary subscribers. The amended script runs fine on our
database server. Yet, since it has been applied to our utility server to
run as a cron job, we are consistently receiving the following error
message:

53: ERROR:  permission denied for relation record_sorter

At this point, we cannot figure out why the script runs fine on the
database, but fails during the cron job. Any thoughts, ideas or even a lead
as to where I should start investigating further would be greatly
appreciated! Also, if further information is needed, I can certainly
provide more.

All the best,

Melissa

Melissa Ceraso