[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Wowbrary Script Error

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 16 12:30:11 EDT 2016

Melissa,

Sounds like the database user for the cron script doesn't have the proper permissions for the record_sorter table.  You'll need to GRANT the proper perms to that user (see http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-grant.html - making sure to select the correct PostgreSQL version at the top of the page).

I hope that helps get you on the right path!

Chris