[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC 404 Not Found

Sitalk Teres kbonov at gmail.com
Tue May 3 00:36:02 EDT 2016

Thank you very much for the tip.

I have executed the command:

a2ensite eg.conf

and the site has been added successfully.
Afterwards I have disabled the default site.

However, now after restarting apache I got the error:

[FAIL] Starting web server: apache2 failed!
[warn] The apache2 configtest failed. ... (warning).
Output of config test was:
AH00526: Syntax error on line 43 of /etc/apache2/eg_vhost.conf:
Invalid command 'OSRFGatewayConfig', perhaps misspelled or defined by a
Action 'configtest' failed.

In the eg_vhost.conf file on line 43 we have:

OSRFGatewayConfig /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml

Is there a possibility that some apache modules might be missing?
What would be the way to find exactly which module is missinga?

Thanks in advance.