[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC 404 Not Found

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Wed May 4 01:30:24 EDT 2016

Hi Sitalk,

Not sure if this will help or not, but I setup my Debian Jessie system
and then ran "apache2ctl -M" to get a list of my loaded apache
modules.

This is a link to a paste of what I found on my test system:
http://pastie.org/10823337

Perhaps comparing what you get vs. what came back in my paste might
help give you a clue on what went wrong.

However, it does sound like something went wrong with your
installation and apache is missing something.

-- Ben