[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Competition for Evergreen?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Sat May 7 15:08:54 EDT 2016

Hello,

Here is another less diplomatic take on this new phase of the Kuali
Project.

http://thoughts.care-affiliates.com/2016/04/the-ole-merry-go-round-spins-on.html

I will continue to keep my eye on them since they are supposed to have a
hyper focus on academic libraries, which of course is an interest to me/my
library. I suspect there are certain things that the older Kuali code did
or the future code may do that could give this community ideas.

Later,
Yamil