[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Should we schedule another IRC practice time?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon May 9 11:59:13 EDT 2016

Hello,

Last week the IRC practice time went well, and we had a good bunch of folks
trying out IRC. I wanted to check in if there was interest for a second
practice time. I am all for it, but I wanted to verify that there was
community interest. Remember to include your colleagues that are not on
this list that may want to learn.

I tend to pick times after 12 noon EST to allow those on the west coast to
join, but I am willing to schedule something in the (east coast) morning
too.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil