[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Bug Squashing Day June 2nd!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 25 10:42:14 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that the next Bug Squashing Day will be Thursday, June 2.

You may participate in Bug Squashing Day by:

- Submitting new bug fixes for reported bugs
- Testing bug fixes that others have submitted (these should have the
"pullrequest" tag)
- Confirming bug reports that haven't been reviewed yet (this is a great
way to participate if you're not a coder!)
- Pushing bug fixes into Evergreen (for core committers)

Please be sure to go into Launchpad and add your name to the "Assigned To"
field for the bug(s) you wish to work on. Multiple people can test the same
bug, but this will help reduce duplication of effort.

If you need a Sandbox to test a bug fix on that day, please fill out the
Sandbox Request Form by the end of the day on Monday, May 30 (that's
Memorial Day in the US, so you may want to fill out the form the week
before if you have that day off). You may also test in your own testing
environment if you prefer (please include version info when you update the
launchpad ticket with your testing results).

Although you can work on any bugs you like, this is a great opportunity to
focus on the outstanding web client bugs (these should be tagged
"webstaffclient" or "webstaffprodcirc").

Bug Squashing Day Info and Guidelines:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Evergreen Bug List:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen

Sandbox Request Form:
http://goo.gl/forms/FTU2AMOVyg

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to
assist.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service