[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Billing - excluding migrated replacement costs from new bills

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Wed May 25 15:09:07 EDT 2016

Hi Josh,

What about updating action.circulation.stop_fines to LOST in the migrated
circ transactions associated with the billed items? If the stop_fines is
already LOST, they should be skipped by the trigger.

What stop_fines value do those migrated transactions have currently?

Hope this is helpful.

-Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Assistant
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org