[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self check receipt customization

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Mon Nov 28 13:20:45 EST 2016

Hi all,

Last week, we had a library request that the message that says, "You saved
$XX.XX by using your library today!" (where $XX.XX would be the total cost
of the items checked out) be added to their self check receipts. I know
this is possible for receipts printed from the staff client, but because
the self check receipts are managed from Notification/Action triggers, I
understand that the code would need to be different. Has anybody figured
out a way to get this on their self check receipts?

On a related note, does anyone have separate receipt configuration for the
libraries using self check, or do your libraries share the same template?
Our libraries all share the same template right now.

Thanks!

Jessica

--
Jessica Woolford