[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self check receipt customization

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Tue Nov 29 13:27:17 EST 2016

Hi Jessica,

Here is a trigger template (lightly tested) that does this for the
selfcheck items out slip:

[%- USE date -%]
[%- SET user = target.0.usr -%]
    [% user.family_name %], [% user.first_given_name %]
    <ol>
    [% FOR circ IN target %]
        <li>
%]</div>
date.format(helpers.format_date(circ.due_date), '%Y-%m-%d') %]</div>
helpers.get_copy_price(circ.target_copy) %]</div>
        </li>

    [% END %]
    </ol>

Should be similar for the checkout slip.

We do have some libraries that use a different receipt configuration than
the system-wide one. These were set up by cloning the consortium trigger,
tweaking the template and setting the Owning Library to the match the
library that wanted the custom slip.

Hope this is helpful,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org