[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen International 2017 Pre-conference Proposals

Jim Taylor jtaylor at jtdata.com
Wed Nov 30 17:54:37 EST 2016

Assuming I am not the only interested party.  If I am, maybe someone would be willing to take a little time and help me sort through some of the process.   In regards to the question though…

Basically walking through the process from the beginning.  I am not wanting this to be a programming class but rather one on how to interact with the project.

Acquiring credentials ( probably needs very little attention…the WIKI covers this very well.)

Recommended tools for working with GitHub.  (Again, not hard to connect but maybe there are better tools than some of us have found)

The big thing, at least for me, is how one navigates the project after PULLING it.   So many threads it is a bit overwhelming.

An overview of the project so if I wanted to make changes to a particular area I could have a reasonable chance of finding it.

Making and Submitting changes.

Jim