[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Getting OCLC numbers out of the Reports

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Mon Sep 12 15:35:40 EDT 2016

All -

I would like to run a report to get some basic bibliographic info (title, author, pub date) PLUS the oclc number.  Which source is best?   And then how to I get the OCLC number to show up in the output?  I cannot seem to find the right fields and such to get to that data.    How do I get the OCLC number to display in the output for each title?     Can anyone point me in the right direction?

  We would like to filter on shelving location and possibly include the call number and barcode.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of Research & Distance Services
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu