[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2017 Evergreen International Conference, pre-conference and program survey

Joe Knueven joe at gtownlibrary.net
Fri Sep 23 11:01:21 EDT 2016

Good day,

On behalf of the local arrangements committee, I am pleased to share that the 2017 Evergreen International Conference will be held April 5th through 8th at the Cincinnati Marriott Rivercenter in Covington, Kentucky.  Please mark your calendars to save the date.

If possible, I would also ask that you take a few moments to fill out a brief survey to help us as we plan out pre-conference sessions and a call for programs for the conference.

The survey can be found at:          https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5VXKDTL

As with past years, as information becomes available will be posted to the web at:

https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2017-evergreen-international-conference/

Thank you and have a good day.

Joe

Joseph Knueven