[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Case sensitivity in title search

Trisha Cantwell Keene tcantwell at coa.edu
Sat Sep 24 14:29:26 EDT 2016

We are running version 2.8 and have found searching in the staff client by
title is case sensitive, i.e. staff typing in The Polar Express will not
retrieve The polar express. We operate with a number of students and we're
hoping this changes in later versions. The Opac for patrons operates fine.
Thanks in advance.

--
Trisha Cantwell Keene
Associate Director

(207) 801-5661
(207) 288-2328 Fax
tcantwell at coa.edu

"Google can bring you back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can
bring you back the right one."  The Guardian (London)